Wednesday 22 August 2012

Once Upon A Sketch August Challenge






AUGUST CHALLENGE  
Theme: Season (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring)

A Blessed day to everyone and Thank You so much for popping by!

This is my first layout after 5 years of lapse. I gave up for a while when we had to close our physical craftshop. I guess the feelings of loss was a lil too much for me to acknowledge.

But just last week, I happen to cross by OUAS blog and was really excited and inspired to do Scrapbooking again. I though it would be great to try out in the challenges. Since that would be one way to spur me to make more layouts!

So, for this challenge, I have decided to do a layout on my daughter Alyssa.

Alyssa just got back from Sydney last month JULY after attending a Youth Conference with the Servants of Jesus Community. And it was her very first experience of WINTER. How appropriate it was and really, it was a blessing.in disguise.

Hope you enjoyed my layout and have an awesome and blessed day! *hugs*

For the Base: BoBunny Back to Basics Series
WINTER Word: I had to draw it out myself using the "Jokerman" font.
Snowflake: Transparency sheet drawn with Snow Writers by Scribbles
Embellishments: Jewel dots, Paper laces, Alphabet beads, Squares Jewels

Note: As I do not have many materials at hand, I had to make do with what I have. But it sure was fun to Scrapbook again!


This was Alyssa's VERY first Winter experience. Even I have never had that experience! :)

The little embellishments to make the fences... I used paper laces and blings!

Snowflake is drawn with  Snow Paint Pen.

A further emphasis on the title. The word "WINTER" was cut out from the font "Jokerman". A little of it have been changed.

Here's the caption which had to be hand written as my printer decided to run out on ink.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...