Saturday 27 April 2013

Inchie Winchie

You are probably wondering what these inchies are all about. Well, basically they are little cutout squares in the size of 1 inch X 1 inch. Thats where the "inchie" word derive from. :)

Believe me, when I first discovered it, I was just as curious as you are. And when I discover the vast possibilities I can do with it..I was hooked! It's true! Making inchies can be very, very addictive. It got me hooked but I loveee the results that came from it!

All you need is cool collages (you can source for them on the net) or even buy them cheap online. Its versatile... you can make them enyhow you wish. There's no hard and fast rules on them!

So to show you, here are some of what I did.



Maybe you could try and experience them yourself? :) Off to search for some exciting crafts to do.

Have a blessed weekend! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...