Saturday 9 March 2013

Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

"Click"... Don't you just love the sound of a camera? well, I do. When I saw that Moxie Fab was hosting a Camera Craze Challenge, you bet I went crazy! Lol.

I love cameras. I am praying and hoping that someday, I will be able to buy myself a good DSLR camera...love clicking away! :)

So, for my Moxie Fab challenge, I wanted to make a mini album thats add a feminine touch. Its a simple album but I love it!

Hope you enjoyed your visit here! Have a Blessed Weekend! (Off to click in more ideas!) *hugs*





Patterned paper: All about Scrapbooking Classic Chic 6"X 6" series. Beads glued around the circular cover

Shrink word "CLICK"


10 pages in all incl. cover

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roanna! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...