Wednesday 27 February 2013

WAW challenge #68

Gosh! It's been really hard to get back into the momentum of making stuffs. Not especially if you have not been all that well and for some time....

I had to push myself and get myself going.

So, my first project was for Word Art Wednesday #68 challenge. Boy, do I miss it? :) Loads!

My dear friend's birthday would be coming soon. So, I thought I made her this small lil gift. Its a post-it pad but in the shape of a purse. I found the idea from Pinterest.

Here's what I did. have a Blessed day! *hugs*







1 comment:

  1. Hi Roanna! This little purse is darling! You are so super creative and fun in your crafting style, and I always enjoy seeing your art. By the way, I love your haircut (have I already told you that?? LOL)
    Thanks for sharing with us, and please know how grateful I am for your participation.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...