Saturday 2 February 2013

Making A Change Now...


The beginning of this year has been a fruitful and amazing one so far. I am just so amaze by God's providence for me and my family.

So, as I have shared with my hubby, I would like to dedicate this year to focusing more on doing things that honours the Lord. By using what God have blessed me with (my creativity) and sharing it with others.

Have you ever wondered what ways you can payforward and do a great deed? :) I have been searching the blog/ web and found a few sites which I would love to contribute and help out in anyway.

So I have chosen to contribute to:


LinkUpforPink.com

Future Sites I am looking into:

swiheartsquare2

Have a blessed weekend! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...