Sunday 3 February 2013

Bravegirls Club Truth Card Exchange


Just a FEW true words really can make all of the difference in the world…

The Brave Girl Truth Card Exchange heals survivors of human trafficking in little and big ways from the powerful little truths on each card

As I  have mentioned earlier, this would be one of the ways I am able to use my creativity to reach out to others in every little way possible. All in all, I have made 20 cards so far. Hoping to be able to make more later.


…so, Brave Girls….will you join us?

Your art, your truth….may be the VERY WORDS that keep one of your sisters going….what a difference you will make!



Here are my cards:








To learn more on this project, please take time to visit here

Have a blessed weekend! *hugs*


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...