Thursday 6 September 2012

Colour Splash Challenge


Colour Splash Challenge #146



Color Splash Challenge

This week, we are asking you to create using . . .

Black...White... and a 'Splash' of Lime


I had quite an interesting time doing this card. First and foremost, LIME is one of my favourite colours! I love all colours but somehow, LIME always gives me a very refreshing feeling each time I look at it. 

Make my heart filled with LIMERY LOVE. :) 

So, when I first thought of the colour LIME, somehow, PEAS just stucked in my head. Thats how I came about the Twin Peas in a Pod.

I have twin boys and during then, you hardly get any cards for Twins. So it was great doing the card! Hope you enjoyed your visit here.

Have a blessed day! *hugs*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...