Sunday 2 September 2012

CR84FN61 Week 2



I must say, I really love this theme combination. It just reminds me so much of the Warm Beaches.
For this challenge, I thought of making a CD Birthday Card using some of  Ursus and Bo Bunny's papers. My materials are very limited. So most times, I'll have to simply cut out the patterns (like the 'swirl') ad hand written the words.

Please excuse the little mess here and there and the bad photography. :) Working towards a better quality camera! Hope you had an enjoyable visit here. 

Have a blessed day! *hugs*


Happy Birthday word was handwritten.

Butterflies and  little flowers are punched out.

Swirl is cut out.





1 comment:

  1. That's an intricate swirl to cut out, Roanna - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...