Saturday 1 September 2012

Retro Sketches #26


Retro Sketches #26

I love the simple sketch but as simple as it may seem, coming up with a simple design wasn't so simple after all! :)

I love Ladybugs alot. I find them so cute and adorable. So I didn't want to miss the chance to put them on here for this design.

I hope I didn't miss any part of the sketch! :) And as I am limited in my materials, I always try my best to make do with whatever I have. Please excuse the roughness in the finishing. 

All in all, I had an enjoyable time doing it!

Hope you enjoyed your visit here too! Have a blessed day! *hugs*


I'm a lady-BUG. 

Ladybug was cut out and embellished with buttons on the antennas.

Hand written using 3 different fonts.

Here's smiling at you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...