Thursday 11 October 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #45


Ahh... don't you  just love the feeling? It's just 74 days to Christmas. Oh my! And I haven't even got down to doing crafts for gifts!

I have been so taken in on these card challenges, I have yet to set time to make gifts! I wanted to make some gifts for my nieces and nephew this year for Christmas to cut down cost of spending. You know, Christmas is the time where we tend to spend a whole-lotta money.Oh well, must find time.:)

For this challenge, I made a card using the circle blister to give that "shaker' card feeling. I don't own that many stamps. Most of my cards are done the ole' way...Copy, Cut and Paste! Lolz 

Well, Glad the card came out pretty good. :) I have also entered this card for Hero Arts Holiday cardmaking. and WCMD 2012 Challenge 1: Holiday Greetings with Julie Ebersole

Hope you enjoyed your visit here! Have a blessed day!
*hugs*



Sentiments copied from Word Art World Digi Stamps



1 comment:

  1. Very nice card Roanna,as for the link at Holly Jolly I was just there and the link is there, it says click here to enter.
    thanks for checking out our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...