Saturday 20 October 2012

Rocking Around the Grinch-mas Tree

I can't believe it! It's already FRIDAY???? Where have all the time gone to?

I could not sleep. So, I hopped over at Jingle Belles to check out their latest challenge and Joy behold! their theme this time around is Holiday Creature Feature. Lol.

Indeed Lauren, I agree its a weird choice but I must admit...I LOVE IT! :) The first thing that came to my mind when I read that word "CREATURE"...my ever loving MR GRINCH. OOooo.. I LOVE the Grinch. When the movie first came out, I was all over it! Don't you just love the way Jim Carrey acted his part?

Anyhow, the creator of the Grinch is even more ingenious! I used to read a lot of Dr. Seuss books when I was a lil kid and I still enjoy them! :)


On a lighter note:
I found these on Pinterest and this lady's site On The Card. I thought it was really funny... Lol.




Oh well.. as you can see, there's nothing much to shout about with this card.. but I really enjoyed doing it! You see, I have never been successful with Shrinkies. They really failed on me every time I tried to bake them. So, I thought I'll try using my heat gun instead to heat the shinkie and TA-DAH! It works! It works! Woo hoo! I finally did it!

So, here's my card for you to enjoy! Have a blessed weekend! *hugs*











3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... what a PERFECT creature ... I love him & love your fun little card ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, YES!!! i loooooooooooooove the grinch, and he's PERFECT for the creature feature!!!!!!!!! i think i have card-envy now, actually... don't tell the monstas, ok?! i wouldn't want to hurt their feelings, but the grinch ♥SO TOTALLY ROCKS♥!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: totally BRILLIANT idea to use the heat gun on shrink plastic! b/c, like you, i LOVE the idea of shrinkies, but i've NEVER had them come out right without CURLING up! you are a GENIUS, thank you!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...