Sunday 14 October 2012

No Stamp Challenge with Cardmaking and Papercraft

Weekends always seem such a busy time for me :) But I was determine to make something before I meet the new week!

So my entry for this awesome Sunday is a Tea Bag Folding Birthday Card which will be entered into Cardmaking and Papercraft. Its very, very simple and plain (I know) but sometimes, I just love my cards to be just Plain-Janes! Lol.

Anyhow, I do hope you have an awesome weekend and Thank you once again for visiting!
*hugs*




Tea bag Folding / Punched out flower and hearts. words embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...