Saturday 6 October 2012

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Code Pink






As we all know, the month of October is specially dedicated to Breast cancer Awareness. Its always good to get your yearly mammograms or pap smear done. I do try to make an effort on that. :)

I would also like to dedicate this month to making cards or crafty stuffs for Cancer Patients.

I have rounded up some good sites who are organising Craft challenges, which are open to everyone. There are also prizes to be won. Whats even better is, whatever card we do or gifts we make, will be donated to cancer patients. Of course, its optional. You have a choice if you wish to keep the items! :)

So, take time and check out some of these sites, join in the fun and get crafty!

I will be posting some of my entrees soon. Keep visiting! *hugs*

http://www.linkupforpink.com/



Blessings for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...