Saturday, 13 October 2012

Less Is More - Week 88 Colour

When I came across this site, I was attracted to the theme - SILVER.

Immediately, my mind started wandering. :) Silver bells, Silver Words....Then I thought of making a Wedding Card. Since we use these colours frequently with Wedding Stationeries, Cards, Decorations and so on...

But on the other hand, I am currently on Christmas Mode. And as I was sitting with my thinking cap on, the song Silver bells by Bing Crosby came on. How timely...

So, here's my card! Hope you enjoyed your visit here.

Have a Blessed Weekend! *hugs*





The Christmas Tree is drawn with Glitter Fabric Pen and Blinkies added.

Silver Snowflake sequins dabbed with Glitter Glue

2 comments:

  1. Blingy and glittery....just my type of card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone. personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...