Wednesday 2 January 2013

A Moment Of Inspiration....

While I was so busy catching up with all the cardmaking, gift making during the Christmas season and all... I was suddenly inspired to twirl wires! Lol. Weird.. I know. But I myself was so amazed with the outcome.

I twisted and twirled wire and made these. One of these, I have given it to my only special nephew. The other one, I wanted to keep it for my myself!




Somehow, everytime I look at it, it reminded me of Christ death for me on the cross and all His providence thats been overflowing to me and my family.


Have a Blessed Weekend! *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...