Saturday 19 January 2013

Tiffin carrier revamped....

My dad was going to throw away this old looking tiffin carrier but I saved it in the nick of time. :) I am now officially a junk collector.

But hey... look what I did with it? I am repurposing it to something useful! See?

First, I Mod Podge it and layered it with white Tissue paper. Do another 2 layers to give a thicker look.

Once dried, I write my favourite quote onto it:

To Live a Creative Life,
We must Lose Our Fear
Of being Wrong.

I find that quote to be very appropriate and encouraging. therefore, I had to write it onto the tiffin carrier so I could see it daily on my table. :)

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and have a blessed weekend! *hugs*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...