Sunday 13 January 2013

Re-Purpose for 2013

As I search the meaning of Re-PURPOSE, according to the Free Online Dictionary:
re·pur·posed, re·pur·pos·ing, re·pur·pos·es. To use or convert for use in another format or product: repurposed the book as a compact disk.
So true.

I have been thinking, for this year I am going to RE-PURPOSE my life and find new meaning to What Life holds for me. As we have seen in last year, so much have happened around the World. Got me thinking deep.

Have you ever for a moment ask yourself..."WHAT AM I HERE FOR?" Yeap! This was my question.

I realised, I have allowed myself to live a lie believing in something that I wasn't. How I have wasted on that.
Well, that is all changing now.

Thank you Stephanie Ackerman. When I visited your site. I was so inspired by all your wonderful creations. And one thing that really spoke to me was this:

Iamanartist


Yes! You said it right. It's time for me to accept my God-given talents and accept myself as an Artist.

And YES! I am also going to take time to Doodle, create stuffs that reflects my love for Him, be an inspiration to others and most importantly....BE ME!

Do take time to visit Stephanie's site - Homegrown Hospitality and be inspired.

Have a Blessed weekend! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...