Thursday 10 January 2013

WAW Challenge #62 - Hearts/Anything Goes

For this week's challenge, I thought a 2013 calendar would be an excellent idea! :0) I know, it's kind of a wee bit late but like they always say.. "It's better late than never!" Lol.

Well, I needed a calendar on my work table as I am always loosing track of day and date (and also time!). So, a calendar would do me awesome! :) And also, with an excellent verse to go with it...

 

It's pretty simple. I got the template for the lil calendar from Very Merry Vintage Style. You can download it and make your own lovely calendar.

So, have fun! And Be blessed! *hugs*






2 comments:

  1. Roanna: I absolutley LOVE your calendar project. I've been meaning to make a calendar project for over a month now, and haen't gotten it done. Great job! Thanks for sharing this with us and taking part in our challenge this week. You are SUCH a blessing to me, and I appreciate your participation and sweet fellowship SO very much.
    Have a blessed week in the Lord, and we will see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roanna,
    This little project is so very sweet. It's functional without being too big. I really like it, and may try it. It was a joy to see you work and I do hope to see more of it.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...