Tuesday 1 January 2013

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #60 - Faith/Anything Goes

I was thinking and thinking, what am I going to do? This is such an awesome verse. It speaks deeply to me.



And as the Bible says in Hebrews 11:1 that "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

I can testify to that. There have been many occasions when I have nothing to rely on but only to live by Faith.

So, in the end, I thought it would be good to make a Post-It-Pad and add that quote to it. In that way, we can bring it everywhere we go and be enriched and reminded constantly of it.

Have a Blessed week ahead! *hugs*










1 comment:

  1. WOW - you did such a beautiful job of creating with this week's word art file, and I'm super grateful that you've created this to share with us in the challenge. I just love coming to your blog to see your sweet creations, and hope that you are having a blessed week. I love to see people enjoying the word art files and creating with them, and I appreciate you for sharing your talents this way. Have a great 2013 and thanks again for being such a blessing!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...