Saturday 24 November 2012

DAY 11 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 11 - A DIY Kindle Cover. An Awesome gift for a teenager!

If you are an avid reader like me, you will definitely love this. I have loads of books. My 3 girls love reading too. So put our books together, I think we can actually start a mini library of our own! :)

But I have recently given quite a fair bit of our books to a good cause.

Anyhow, I have kept some for my craft purposes. And here's one awesome example of what I did:



Want to know more? I have also created a TUTORIAL on it. Check it out here.

So, If you are looking and thinking of what to get a Teeny Bopper for a gift this christmas...this would be good ;)

Hmm...Come to think of it, I might even do one for my nieces! :P

Have a Blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...