Saturday 3 November 2012

DAY 2 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

Day 2 - Kawaii-ness!

These days, teens just love anything "Kawaii" - Cute in other words. I know my daughter just love these cute  stuffs. She was browsing through the web looking for Kawaii Badges.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any blank buttons so instead, I used magnets which look like button. I am gonna make more of these to throw into their stockings this year. Don't you think it'll be great? :)

It's Easy Peasy and you can do loads of them! So enjoy!
And thank you for dropping by again! *hugs*

Have a Blessed day!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...