Saturday 17 November 2012

DAY 8 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 8 - Gifts for Boys / Girls

At first I was thinking of ideas which I can make for Boys and Girls to add to their Stockings or even as Gifts, and found some excellent ideas on the web which I thought was great!

Some, I have included the link for tutorials. :) Now, I must go and make something crafty from here. Maybe, I'll start with the Sleeping Mask.

My daughter is always complaining she can't sleep because the elder girl is studying and the lights are disturbing! Lol.

Have a pleasant day! Hope you enjoyed my post today! More tomorrow! *hugs*


Aww...this is so lovely for a girl or boy! A neat hideout for privacy! ;)
My lil one would love one of this! :) So cute!
This is awesome! A personalised "Go Fish" card game using their own pics!
Wish my boys were young again! Would have loved to make this for them! :)
Make your own Sleep Mask here

This is definitely a cool idea to keep lil one s busy! Get tutorial here
This is great to make for kids who can't sit still. A wonderful Art Caddy to keep them busy while mum and dads eat or at church! *hugs*
My daughter would love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...