Tuesday 27 November 2012

DAY 14 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers




DAY 14 -  Tile Craft Wall Deco for a Special friend

Oh boy! Please excuse my posting for today. I am having the sneezles and runnies and have taken some meds. Never thought they would take effect so quickly! Lol.

If you find my post trailing off suddenly....you know why :P

Anyhow, while waiting for the meds to take effect, I wanted to make a very dear friend of mine a special Christmas gift.

And I found and love what WordArtWednesdays have! They have really beautiful Bible Sayings which I will put to good use later.

So, I decided to make a Tile Art Deco, so my dear friend could hang it up and also pray that the words will encourage her daily.

My printer ran out of ink, so I had to write them. Sorry if it looks messy! :)

Here's what I did and will be entering for Challenge #55 - Anything Goes.




Have an awesome day! Zzzzz....off to Lala-land....
*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. I want you to know that it blesses my heart to hear you say such sweet things about Word Art Wednesday. We give God ALL the glory for the fellowship and joy this blog brings to crafters. He is SO GOOD, and we are grateful beyond words for your participation. God has used people to create the word art files, create samples, and share His love. Then, we started to pray that people would come by to play along, and.....God has sent people just like you who love Him and want to craft using His precious Word. Thanks for blessing us with your talents and for sharing your art in our challenges. We look forward to having you play along with us more and more - and it really is a joy to us that we praise God for!! Have a great week, and thanks for blessing us.
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoAnna, we meet, I think for the first time. Your friend will be mightily blessed with her gift. It is exceptional. That lady bug should be moving up the page, it looks so real. Little lamby is also very sweet. You just never know how your work will inspire or encourage someone. Thank you so much for linking up with us at WAW.
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...