Monday 5 November 2012

DAY 3 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 3 - Stocking Goodies

Sorry for the delay in my post. :) There was just too much going on right now. My daughter is currently sitting for a Major Examination, so I had to do some preparations and also to help her with last minute stuffs.

Well, I wanted to make some fun goodie packaging which you can be thrown into the Stockings and will definitely steal the hearts of kids. I know mine will... any candy is dandy! :) Lol.

So, here's an example of what I had in mind. I found this idea from a few sites. 

Basically, they are pretty easy to make. and they won't take that much time either. So, go ahead, give it a try. You just might never know how much the kids would love them! :)

I will add more ideas as I go along! So, Happy crafting! *hugs*

Blessings!






110710_03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...