Monday 26 November 2012

DAY 12 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 12 - Gifties for Teeny Boppers!

Have you ever had the problem of trying to get a gift for a teenager? I do though! With this generation our Teens live in, everything is so advanced. All High Tech. So, naturally, not many kids these days do really appreciate simple things.

So here again, I have listed a few ideas which you can make for our Teens this Christmas! :) Will add more as I go along.

Meanwhile, it's back to my crafting gifties. Creating something at the moment. While unfold it when I am done!

So stay tune! *hugs* Be blessed!



Tablet Cover

Case for Notebook
A Lovely Laptop/ Notebook cover
Large_glasses-5-520x346
Sparkly Sunglasses

DIY No-Sew Infinity Scarf
Infinity Scarf
Camera Straps
Neat Cushions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...