Saturday 10 November 2012

DAY 5 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

Day 5 - Wine Cork Craftiness

The other day, my mum brought home some Wine Corks for me from a Wine Dinner. So, as always, I got down to investigating. Lol.

I found on the site a really neat and cool gift which I could make for my twin brother who is very much involved in the Wine Industry.

A Wine Coaster




Wine Glass Charm


You can get the detailed instructions here.

You can't imagine the amazing findings you get on the web! It's awesome! Never knew there were so many ways to create with Corks.

Interested to know more? I'll add some ideas here. :)

Wine Cork Clock
Wine Cork Memory Board

Wine Cork Journaling
Wine Cork Stamping
Wine Cork Reindeers
Wine Cork Wreath
Wine Cork Board
Wine Cork Monogram

Recycled Wine Torch

And the list never ends! There's a lot more you can do with Wine Corks.

Hope you enjoyed your visit here! *hugs*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...