Thursday 15 November 2012

DAY 6 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

Day 6 - Personalised Journal / Mini album

My daughter have been reminding me that I owe her a book / journal. She wanted one to write in her "dreams" and aspirations which she had the idea from her previous motivational camps that she went to. :0)

So, I finally got down to it and was so taken with it that in the end, it was so hard for me to let go! lol. It's always the same scenario with all my other projects, especially Mini Albums or Scrapbooks.

I tend to overdo in the end but in a good way. I love studying a person before I make my albums. So for my daughter's Journal, I had every page added with a special word of encouragement or a word on DREAM BIG and so forth.

Anyways, here's what I made, I was really tempted to give it to her for Christmas, but...it's still too long away for me to contain the joy. Haha...oh well...

There you go, another idea you can make for a loved one!
The front flap comes with a fastener.

I've added her name to make it more presonal like a diary.


The front page.
Individual pages had different words.
There were all in all, almost 40 pages, so I could not add every page!

If you are interested in making one, we do take orders for personalised albums. Just throw me an email and give me your details.

Hope you enjoyed your visit here! Have a Blessed week! *hugs*







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...