Saturday 1 December 2012

DAY 15 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers


DAY 15 - More Stocking Stuffers Goodies

I found most of these awesome ideas from Martha Stewart's site which I thought would be great to add into the Stockings as Stuffers. Some of the other ideas... well, they came along as I was thinking. Lol.

The list is never ending. In fact, I am going to start thinking of creative ways to pack these amazing ideas :) Have a fun and Blessed day! *hugs*



Bath Fizzies
Socks
Glow Sticks

Gel Pens
Nail Polish

Soaps


Character Band Aid...My hot favs :P

USB Flash Drive

Lip Balm
Potpurri Sachets




Snowmen Pencils
Candies
Stuffed Toy :)
Body Scrub


Nail Filers :)

Bracelets

If you are looking for more yummy and amazing ideas, look here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...