Wednesday 19 December 2012

DAY 19 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 19 - Christmas Gifties for the Coffee Drinker

My dad loves Coffee. I believe this would be an awesome gift for him this Christmas! And I think it would be great for any daddy  who has to take their sons for Football practices or anything for that matter!

These Coffee Cozies are easy to make. Here is a sample template for you from Hawaiian Paper Doll . You can go to their site and download the actual PDF from there. :)
coffee cozy pattern

As I have said, Coffee Cozies can be made in many different ways. Crocheting, Paper Made, Sewn, ...it's endless again!

Hope you enjoyed my post! Have an awesome Cozy day! ho! Ho! ho! *hugs*

Free Pattern - R2D2 coffee cozy by Twinkie Chan @Cheri Viles if you make this for me I will make you aaaahhhuuuuhhhh, cup of coffee!!! or tea!!!!! Maybe a scarf - so original thought! LOL Loveya!
Coffee mug cozyowl coffee cup cozy free pattern (knit it flat, cast on 50, rib for 3 rows, increase by 3 in first row of pattern, make 4 owls, with 3 stitches of knit at each end, make 4 rows of dc on one end, including loops in the last row, sew buttons) to fit on a mugcoffee cozyfunny coffee mug cozyCoffee Cozy by Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...