Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Christmas Swap Cards

Woot! Woo Hoo! I finally did it! *clap*

This is the first time I am participating in a swap card group on facebook. Its kind of exciting. I have been wanting to do this swap for a few years now but each time, I was unable to. :(

So this year, I told myself  I am going to see that I pull right through this! Lol.

For this swap, I wanted to make every card more or less the same and the theme was Tea Bag Folding. I am back to being addicted to Tea Bag Folding.

You should try them at some point. They are awesome and make great stress release methods. Trust me, I know.... I just find it so mind relaxing folding papers. Lol..

Well, here are my cards. Some of it got accidentally deleted. :( But luckily, I had the pictures of the Tea Bag Foldings before I assembled them onto the cards! All in all, I had to make 20 cards and each to be mailed everywhere in the world! Wheee! This is so awesome and exciting!

Maybe I should try and organised one of my own next year...so guys, be prepared. More ideas, activities and goodies coming! :)

Have a Blessed day! *hugs*














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...