Tuesday 25 December 2012

DAY 24 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 24 - Personalised Gift Tags  for your Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

So, it's already Christmas Eve! i can't believe how fast time flowed by. Before we know it, it's back to the mundanes of life. Wake up kids-School-cook-lunch-blah-blah-blah. Lol.Oh well, let's not worry about that for now.

Christmas is almost here!!! Whee... I can't beleive it! Gosh..there are still presents to be wrapped...dinner to prepare..oh boy!...

Anyhow, Just a quick crafty tip to added to the festivities...I believe that every gift would look awesome with a personalised gift tag. This year, since I have decided to handmade my gifts to all my nieces and nephew... I also added a personalised gift tag that goes along with their gift.

Here are some of the example which I made. Very simple, yet inetersting. :) Hope you enjoyed it and Have a Very merry Christmas and a Blessed One! *hugs*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...