Tuesday 18 December 2012

DAY 18 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers




DAY 18 - Advent Calendar for the Kiddies and "BIG" Kiddies

I know, this should have been my very first post. Lol. I totally overlooked it this year. But like they always say, it's better late than never! :)

I found some really cool awesome ideas on advent calendar from the web and maybe you could make them too! Some are traditional and some are really funky and colourful.

The ideas are endless and amazing! I will definitely have to make one next year.
Have fun !*hugs*




Gingerbread Advent Calendar. Beautiful + delicious!little houses Advent calendarDIY big box Christmas advent calendargingerbread advent calendar
advent calendarHoliday Santa Advent Calendar Tutorial / Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom #pattern I think I could turn into St Nicholas....I just love Suzy's tutorials!
Mini-Felt-Stockings Advent Calendaradvent calendaradvent calendarCandy Advent CalendarOther: Christmas Advent Calendar "Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas"Altered Advent Calendar/Christmas Countdown Box - Scrapbook.com
advent calendarAdvent Calendar DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...