Thursday 27 December 2012

Who me? Potter-head? Part 2


Alright! I promised to show you what I did for my niece's Christmas Pressie. So here it is!

I have a tendency to get very personal when I make my journals or mini albums. I go into loads of details like: interviewing that person to find out what they like, favourite colours, groups and so forth.

As you can see here, parts of the album/ journal was specially handcrafted, some printed...

Hope you enjoyed viewing it, to get a more detail outlook of the album, you can check out my gallery here. I will be making another Harry Potter album soon!

So, if anyone is interested in making a personalised album, do drop me an email. Would love to hear about it! Thank you for dropping by! Have a Blessed day! *hugs*


Harry Potter Journal / Mini Album
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...