Monday 24 December 2012

DAY 23 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 23 - Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers for The Guests

Gingerbreadmen Poop!

Yeap! You heard me right. I made these Gingerbreadmen Poop for my guests. Lol! What is Christmas without some laughter??? O.o



Here's my recipe for the gingerbreadmen:

1 cup white sugar
1 cup molasses (I use honey)
3/4 cup lard or oil
1/2 cup hot water
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 heaping teaspoon ground ginger
6 or 7 cups all purpose flour, use more flour if needed

Preparation:

Combine first four ingredients, then rinse molasses out of cup with the hot water. Add the eggs and mix to blend well.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.

Roll out dough and cut with a cookie cutter. Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes.


And here is the poem which I found on the web:

Gingerbreadmen Poop

I hear you've been naughty,
So listen, here's the scoop...
I'm running short on coal this year,
so you get "Gingerbreadmen
Poop"
Love, Santa


Gingerbread Men Poop

Heard you've been naughty!
So here's the scoop
all YOU get is
Gingerbread Poop!


Well, hope you had fun laughing! :) Have an awesome Christmas Season! Remember... be good. ;)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...