Friday 21 December 2012

DAY 21 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 21 - Wine Enthusiast Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

Do you know of someone who just loves Wine? Well, I do. My brother is a pro in Wine. And what's even more fun? When he brings some awesome and wonderful wine along with him during our family gatherings! :)

It was through him that I started loving wine. Well, don't get me wrong, I am no pro drinker. I am just an occasional drinker. :)

So this wonderful holiday season, this would be an excellent idea for someone who loves wine. I found them from the web. Will get some of them done once I done with my other Christmas gifties!

So stay tune...have an awesome day and Merry Ho! Ho! Ho! *hugs*






Santa Wine Toppers                        Furry beards and bendable woolly felt hats make this trio of charming Santas essential guests for holiday parties and special dinners. These funny little fellows wrap around the tops of wine bottles for fun host and hostess gifts. Set includes Gray, Red and Green Santas. Set of three. Imported.
Bottle Wine Glass Tags | World MarketMud Pie Bottle TagsThese Bottle Covers are adorable! They dress up a plain bottle of wine and make it the perfect holiday gift!Santa Suit with Toy Bag Wine Bottle CoverDIY Wine Bottle Coversgreat website for homemade christmas gifts..this is a wine bottle cover!beautiful tagTutorial: Wine Bottle Topper Tag · Scrapbooking | CraftGossip.com#Fall Wine Glass Charms and Some Fun Fall Decor #MarthaStewart #MichaelsStoresHand Painted Wine Glasses Christmas TreeWine glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...