Tuesday 18 December 2012

DAY 17 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 17 - Recycle / Upcycle Gifties

This is exciting. I have been collecting alot of scraps of papers from my other projects and was wondering what I should do with them.

Well, wonders never ceased to amaze me...I was playing with the glue and started sticking strips of paper and Walah! Look what I made! Lol :)

Believe me, you will never look at these scraps of paper differently now after all, they can still be useful for other projects! ;)

Hope you enjoyed my post and Happy Holidays! Ho! Ho! Ho!
*hugs*










2 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...