Friday 21 December 2012

DAY 20 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 20 - Gift Cards Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

Have you ever had some difficulty thinking what to get for someone when they seem to have everything? O.o Well, I do. Especially for guys.

So, I thought, this would be a great idea. Giving them GIFT Cards would be a great idea. Especially, gift cards from bookstores, or their favourite gaming stores or even Starbucks?? :) (I would love those! Lol)... what do you think?

I have found some really great way to make the gift card holders on the web. I am in the midst of making some of my own. Will post them once I am done. :)

Have a Blessed day! *hugs*

gift card holderGift Card holder or business card holder for special customers...Not feeling very creative just giving a gift card? Let your loved one know you put a lot of thought into their gift with a cute giftcard holder!Santa Gift Card Holder - smart! Must turn it into an earring card for next year!gift card holder
Gift Card HolderGift card holders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...