Sunday 23 December 2012

DAY 22 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 22 - Pet Lovers Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

Today, I will be focusing on pet lovers. I believe they deserve a place too. Our pets are one of our greatest joys too. Don't you agree Pet Lovers? :)

So, I have selected a few ideas which can me made on your own (DIY) from the web. There are so much more ideas to be found. I will list them down later probably... :) Most of these are doable. So have fun, make a gift for your lovely four legged pals or even for a friend who loves animals!

And before I end off, if you don't own a pet already...please do consider adopting one. These homeless pets are worth a million hugs. Believe me. I adopted mine from the streets and she's a darling. The kids love her to bits!

Well, I will leave you here... have a Blessed weekend and Merry WOOFday to you! *hugs*


#Pet Store Gift Card #Giveaway (ENDS 7/2) - Plum Crazy About Coupons | Plum Crazy About Coupons
DIY Pet Christmas giftsI wish Ella would do this:)     Get the whole family involved - take pictures of your pets showing Christmas spirit and use the pic for cards and gift tags.Great gift idea for a pet!DIY Dog Food Bowl #petsbspoke_1-26-10_1Convert an Old TV Into a Fish Tankdogbath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...