Monday 10 December 2012

DAY 16 - 25DAYS of Christmas Gifties or Stocking Stuffers

DAY 16 - Gifties For A Loved One

Sorry I have not been posting the past few days :) Haven't been too well and also, been so caught up with my gift making and card making to be sent and delivered also. Lol.

As you know, usually this time of the year, people tend to fall sick. FLU...Cough...Its kind of weird. We don't have snow or Winter or any of that for a fact yet, we all get the Snizzles and all together with our friends from the Colder part of the world. :)

Anyways, since I am recovering, I have decided to make something which we all can give to a dear friend when they are down with Snizzles and all and bring some Festive cheer to them!

Here's what I made:


Tissue Box Card

Other ideas which you can include together with your Tissue Card.





hot chocolate mix gift wrapper label



It's amazing what ideas other have come out with... I am so gonna try the packaging stuffs. :) have an awesome fun filled day!

Be Blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments are always encouraged here as much as it is an encouragement to me too! :) *hugs*

Have a Blessed day and do drop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...